Thursday, August 18, 2005

About Me...
I love talking, and digging-in of information worth knowing. Im a seeker of truth. I've traveled into different spectra of knowledge of what I thought could enlighten me of everything. Everything, I thought, can be figured out by a human being such as myself. How fool am I to think of that.... Yes, I can be as stupid as any person that you know, who can tell you that the world isn't round (or oblate spheroid or geoiod...whatever), that it is square. I sometimes view the world as a place where you can do something for nothing. A place, sometimes I call energy-dumping site. Pathetic, kind of... In my quest for the Truth, I came to understand that the more you dig and know about something, the more you learn and understand that there's alot more things that are yet to learn. And the more you know, the more you understand how stupid you are...

No comments: