Monday, March 20, 2006


Few steps away...

I always look closely on things, in detail... to infinitesimal detail. I just stop until satisfied.
But the problem is that every detail has its very reason of existence.
There's reason why a reason why a reason exists.
I always ended up exhausted and dissatisfied... thinking of the never-ending reasons.

I always whine on bad circumstances.
I always grumble on failures.

But lately, I realized that those bad curves and rough edges of things have its share to the bigger picture.
It is like looking too close on a canvas. Muddy colors and seemingly useless curves are everywhere.
The closer you get... that worse it appears...

Sometimes, we whine on bad circumstances.
Sometimes, we grumble on failures.

But sometimes, we have to take a few steps away to appreciate things more...
I never thought the peak would look as good as that...
...Laag ta balik sa osmeña peak bay! hehehe...

1 comment:

Brennan said...

kuya randz, put on your word verification to limit unwanted comments such as the one above. :D

you have promise in your poetry. keep on writing.

and tell me when your osmeña peak escapade will be. apil ko.