Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Before Holy Week

Few days to Holy Week, and it means planning time for the Long holiday vacation. No definite plans yet on what or where will I spend my vacation. I am looking for a place to go or an activity that definitely won’t hurt my pocket. Here are 5 options I have in mind: (so far)

1. Movie marathon
No particular movie to watch, but I am thinking to complete one TV series. Gotta hit DVD stores on weekend and check for the latest one. This perhaps the cheapest way to spend the holiday. I am just bit worried of pound/s that will be added on my system. This is definitely one good example of couch potato. BTW, what would be the right term? is it couching potato OR couch-potatoing.. LOLz

2. BookWorming
Others may find this boring but for me, this will depend on the book you pick. Any suggestion? My criteria are: Not a court-drama or war story, I am not into sci-fi/futuristic also. Let me check National Bookstore this week. I am thinking though of re-reading the book “a**-hole-ol-o-gy by Steven Green et.al.

3. Photo Marathon
Explore Helena [He-Lei-nah, name of my 50D]. I can set-up a mini studio in my room on the coming days. Subject: anything inside my room. That includes me, of course. Oops! that reminds me of my tripod I left in my hometown. Without my tripod, this Photo-Marathon will be a good breath-control session if you opt for slow-shutter shots.

4. General cleaning
Aim for a squeaky-clean room. Not a difficult task but it won’t eat my 5-day vacation! I will have it on the 2nd day ‘coz I am expecting a lazy ass on the 1st day. So, expect a sign “THOU shall not DISTURB!” at my door.

5. Invite a friend
This sounds very interesting! I can pair this one with movie Marathon or movie marathon. This should fall on the 3rd day. I need to prepare, right?

Well, after running through all the options, this maybe the good plan:
1st day – Sleep like a log, and do nothing (except for eating). Taking a bath is just an option! Hahahah
2nd day – Cleaning time. See item #4.
3rd day – Invite a friend. Please note, I used “a” article in my sentence. Movie marathon is most likely our activity. I can make her a good model too for my Photo Marathon. (damngo rhandz!)
4th day – I need to be alone on this day. I will spend time with my CREATOR.
5th day – Make myself ready for the next day! Work and work… or make another blog.

Disclaimer:
This is definitely not ME. I don’t usually make a detailed plan of my activities especially for a vacation. So, most likely, this plan will not be perfectly followed. Just go with the flow. Sanguine it is!

5 comments:

Bee Chavez said...

Hahaha! somebody doesn't know what to do with the Longgggg weekend! :p

If only it won't hurt your laag budget, Boljoon would be a good place to chill.

Khonie said...

All good ideas! But I like your plan for Day 1 the best - sleep like a log! :)

Unknown said...

my best part too... LOLz. If the whole plan will not work, most probbly activity on day1 will lasts til day 5.. :)

Khonie said...

How'd sleeping like a log go? :)

Unknown said...

spent the holiday almost sleeping and watching movie... :)t'was more a sleeping holiday. Lolz