Thursday, September 13, 2012

Step down

“Hey megalomaniac…
Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis
Wash your hands clean of yourself baby
Maniac, step down, step down” 
-incubus-

Look around and you will surely find one! And every time I feel its presence, I just simply sing/say the line, “hey megalomaniacs… step down, step down”. Let me tell you this, I can feel it NOW, right now. That is why I can’t help but to make this instant blog. Sometimes this keyboards comfort me on this unusual way.

A totally self-made with extreme self-esteem. If you will ask Mr. Wiki, this is a psycho-pathological condition. No need to say or write down the rest of its definition. The first line is enough for me to understand, and to graciously extend my patience towards them. Can you tell me what is a psycho-killer is? I want to interprete this as someone who loves to kills a “psycho”. Hahahaha.

No comments: