Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Vengeance...

The day of jundgment is yet to come,
But it now starts with me, and not to some;
Horsemen of apocalypse commence to run,
Towards the empire of mine, defense is none.

Hits me deep, like lightning from above,
Nothing and no one can save me but love;
Poisons me like venom, cuts me like blade,
Kills and destroys everything and nothing is saved.

Raging thunder that shatters me to dust.
Burns me like havoc, and nothing will last;
I accept my destiny, and i'll search for my time,
I'll wait for my day, 'cause vengeace is mine.


I made this poem when I was in 2nd year college...
The poem was created out of intense jealousy and insecurity.
i'wasn't a christian yet. The line "vengeance is mine" was taken from x-men tv series.

It was when wolverine tried to rescue Jean Grey from a vilain named Sinister.
Later that I found out who is real owner of the line...

No comments: