Thursday, February 23, 2006

too heavy...

I am again reminded by things always God want me to learn... "do not settle on something that perishes..."
Reminded me, in the sense that what i am feeling right now is the same feeling that i once felt when my three special friends left me... ('twas few years ago).
I just don't know why do i have to feel this way... I'm not even sure if they considered me as one of their "friends". why bother anyway? haha

Too many cliches to say... to many emotions to out pour... too many worries and cares to pray...
I really have to do some sanity check this week. Need to search the point of where i can have atleast enjoy my mental-emotional equipoise... do i really have to do these things... Mental freak... emotional psycho... damn it! I though its easy for me to get all over these things.... oooops... im wrong...

"let me be the one to break it up.... "

Too many uncertainties... too many ucertainties...
I just hope i could say... forget it!
thanks for these keyboards.... PTL always!

No comments: